How to Get a Shipping Cost Estimate
Estimate your shipping costs in 4 easy steps.
No Registration Required.
Step 1: Add items to your shopping cart.
Step 2: Click the arrow to expand the shipping options.
Step 3: Select your province & enter your Postal Code.
Step 4: Click on the GET A QUOTE button.
(If the page refreshes, just expand the shipping options again)
It still doesn’t work?!
Try following these steps first on your “my cart” page:
- Open up the shipping estimate module (see graphics at the top of this page).
- Choose your province and type your postal code all together in lowercase it will appear in capital. (Correct: m6a1p8) (Incorrect: m6a-1p8; M6A 1P8).
- Click ‘Get a Quote’.
- The paged will refresh so you have to open up the shipping quote module again.
- Choose your desired method and click ‘Update Total’ to see the exact cost.
- Check your postal code has been entered correctly. Make sure that there are no dashes or spaces before, after or in the middle of the postal code.
- Check that the item is not marked ‘industrial size, local pickup only’.
- Try refreshing your page and or clearing your browser cache
- Leave the items in your shopping cart and contact us if the problem persists.