- 50/50 blend of high quality natural cotton and synthetic polyester materials.
- This blend brings a higher durability and helps reduce wrinkling
- Machine Washable
- Construction is 30x30 thread size and 76x68 thread count.
- Used for theater backgrounds, sets, photo and video backgrounds and stage designs.
- Great for schools, theaters, DIY and arts and crafts.
- Made in Pakistan.[/shortdesc]
Polyester Cotton material is more durable than 100% cotton, but more breathable than 100% polyester. There are many different blend ratios available, but our blend is 50/50. Our poly/cotton blend gives you the best of both worlds. Cotton is a wonderfully breathable and soft material. While these attributes make for a very comfortable material, because of these attributes and the fact that it is a natural fiber material, it is not the most durable of materials. Cotton is very susceptible to wear and tear and tends to deteriorate faster than synthetic fibers do. Polyester is a synthetic material known for its higher elasticity and heavier construction. It brings a higher durability and helps reduce wrinkling, while still being relatively light and breathable. This allows for heavier use and will stand up to more washings in the long run. The Fabric Construction is 30x30 thread size and 76x68 thread count. This material is most commonly used for theater backdrops, stage sets, video backdrops and backgrounds and as a cheaper alternative for painting canvas. This fabric is more cost effective than painter’s canvas, which make it great for schools and theaters. Made in Pakistan.