- Natural colored Unbleached Backdrop Fabric
- 114" Wide Fabric = 9.5 Feet
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- Fabric Construction: 30x30 76x68
- Takes paints and dyes wonderfully
- Great for theater backdrops, stage paintings, painting/sewing classes
Our backdrop is made from 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester. These fibers get spun together into a very stable and durable hybrid fiber base. The resulting fabric is medium weight, yet porous enough to be easily dyed and painted on. This type of fiber blend also gives enhances the fabric durability. The natural cotton fibers are very sturdy, less susceptible to breakdown, while the polyester imparts a measure of elasticity and stretchiness that makes it very easy to stretch over a stage truss or frame, making it a great choice to use for painted stage sets and backgrounds. The fiber composition also reduces the costs quite a bit, so it is also a great choice for painting and sewing classes.